Re: slink & 1/2

Kenneth Scharf wrote:
> > I can confirm it; The O'Reilly book is on my desk,
> >I've seen the box,
> >and
> > Sean Perry and I did the updated debian (aka "slink
> >and a half") in
> >the
> > box.
> Where is the updated slink?  Is it on the debian ftp
> site?  What has been updated in Slink&1.5?

There is an apt repository here:
deb http://va.debian.org/~joeyh/ stable-update/

The updates are security fixes (but little or nothing that's not in the
current stable 2.1r3; this predates it by a few days), a y2k fix, and
numerous fixes to make all packages work with the 2.2.12 kernel, which is
included.

I have ISO images as well, but I haven't put them up due to space issues.

--
see shy jo