Re: can foiltex be Debianized ?

From: Pedro Guerreiro <digito@bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: can foiltex be Debianized ?
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 00:57:45 +0100

> Well, foiltex was somewhere on the *tex* packages, because I've used it
> in the past. Last week, when I needed it again, I find out that IT WAS GONE?!?
> What the hell happened? If my memory serves me correctly, I think that this
> happened in the 0.* to 1.* transition, but its only a guess.

I also am not sure if there was foiltex in the *tex* package
or not.

And if foiltex disappears recently I would like to know the
reason of it.

Is there any problem on license ?

# seminar might work but I prefer foiltex.

Regards,		1999.10.23

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>