Re: ITP: qvwm and qvbanner

Shuichi OONO wrote:

> > > I'm not sure what that means, legally.
> >
> > Umm, I'll forward upstream author about it. Maybe he can made it clear.
>
> How about this, Peter?
>
> Also, you can modify and redistribute this software as far as you have
> responsibility to the modified portion.

Not really.  The problem is simply what is meant by `being
responsible for the modification'.  It might be better to say
somthing like:

 Also, you can modify and redistribute this software but the
 copyright holder cannot be not held responsible for your changes
 and their effect.

It doesn't sound like it's needed at all, but at least it would
spell it out.

Peter