Re: subscribtion failure...

On Thu, 21 October 1999 10:58:03 +0200, Onno wrote:
> To confirm my subscribtion I have to reply,
>
> To: debian-user-request@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: CONFIRM s102102092917086
>
> (or something like that) then nothing...
> What am I doing wrong?

I just tested it myself and due to some severe and fscking
magic it works wonders if you have an empty body. That means
you should not quote anything. This is reproducibly and I
tried it three times. When I misplace the reply (quoting
everything) the cookie is expired (?) and a second reply on
the cookie request is returned "did not work blabla"...

Funnily enough it thinks you want to subscribe
correct-something@correct-domain to the list, which is given
as an example later on.

With all due respect, I learn to fear smartlist. Arghful.

Just make the reply a blank one, subject only.

Alexander