Re: lyx_1.0.4-3 replaces lyx_1.0.4-2

Do you have a reference for this?
I see on http://www.elec.uq.edu.au/~rae/LyX/LyX1_0PR.html that
V0.88 is recommended, but I figured that was because V0.89 was
new and the page hadn't been updated.

The ANNOUNCE file says:
 You need to have XForms version 0.81, 0.86 or 0.88 to compile your own
 version.  Version 0.88 is highly recomended. LyX should also compile
 with 0.89.
but that may predate the release of V0.89.

Thanks,
Peter