Re: g++ linker error

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Sean Johnson wrote:
> really? I've always had to do #include<iostream.h> ... as when I try
> #include<iostream> it fusses about not being able to find iostream.
>
> Would you (or somebody else, for that matter) mind elaborating on why one
> would be more correct than the other?
Remeber that this is for C++. If you use C, I believe (CMIIW) that
#include<iostream> won't work. The C++ standard does include use of this
form.

--Kevin R. Bullock

kbullock@ringworld.org | TheMystic@EFNet
krbullock@csbsju.edu   | Caoimhin@EFNet

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler