intent to package portsentry

portsentry is a program that listens on incoming traffic, and
takes actions based on the traffic.  Useful for blackholing
people doing a portscan, or trying to connect to suspect ports
like 31337, 12345 and so on.  Highly configurable.

portsentry is non-free software (boo! hiss!), but since I use
it, I'll package it until the author frees it, I find something
better, or make something similar myself.

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend