Re: Semi-retiring: All (ok, some) packages must go!

*Stephen Zander wrote:
> [packages to adopt]
>
> I'll happily take the perl packages, which it think are the follwoing.
>
>         r-pdl
>         pdl
>         pgperl
>         freewrl
>         libplot-perl

    This is OK.  Except that Raul Miller took pdl already.  r-pdl is
somewhat obsolete.  I currently have it patched into the pdl source.
The pdl people will take it upstream, but I haven't had time to correct
a couple of things.(eg, there is an identifier collision).  I don't know if
he will continue to include r-pdl as a patch.
    John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org