Re: lintian support in dinstall

Hold on to this patch...

One of the changes I'm planning is user-included overrides so that they
COULD get passed this patch... Under that.. hmm....

Another option... is setting the check to check for a subset of
errors/warnings whatever... whatever the ftpmasters find that lintian is
checking very well.. and it deserving of being blocked.. they can add that
message to the list of blocks..  ie, default pass everything unless
specified.