Re: ITP: actx

Hi,

Fri, 01 Oct 1999 19:16:37 +0900, Kenshi Muto <kmuto@debian.org> wrote about ITP: actx (<[🔎] 19991001191637I.kmuto@topstudio.co.jp>):
kmuto> I intent to upload package "actx".
kmuto> "actx" is pretty mascot program for X Window System, it will catch
kmuto> your heart. :-)

kmuto> Copyright: GPL

Firstly I say, I'm not real maintainer of actx. actx is maintained by
Debian JP member(She had already sent application to Debian
new-maintainer, but not become yet).

I'd posted this, but I know the characters of this software are
imitated from commercial game (I don't know this game).
Vendor of the game says "You can use characters on personal use".

I thought this package should go non-free.
Of course, if I create original characters for actx, it is no problem.
But I missed motivation to create, upload and maintain, so I drop my
'ITP actx'.
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org