Re: Debian membership (with a twist)

On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 10:54:53AM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> [I think the policy group is waiting on
> Manoj, and I think Manoj is on vacation or some such.]

Manoj is not the only policy editor.  The full list is this:

     1.   Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org>

     2.   Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl>

     3.   Philip Hands <phil@hands.com>

     4.   Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>

(from /usr/doc/debian-policy/policy.text.gz)

As far as I can tell, any one of them can issue a new version of
the policy package.  I suggest one of them takes it onto himself to
incorporate the tech committee decision in the policy manual.

                                  ""
                             (John Cage)