Re: corel linux demo

Actually I hadn't thought of the fact that you could
link a windows program agains winelib to create a
native linux executable, but it makes perfect sense.
Corel might still need a few ifdef's to work around
known problems in wine's implementation of the win32
api, but it would be quite do-able.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze