Re: bash package removing /bin/sh on upgrade

On Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 09:44:25AM -0400, Raul Miller was heard to say:
> A wonderfuly horrible hack has occurred to me, by the way:  A cron job
> which runs every minute: /bin/sh -c exit || /sbin/rebuild-bin-sh

  Hmm.  There's a bit of a problem here: aren't cronjobs executed
with /bin/sh? :)

  (although a general way to regenerate a broken shell is nice..)

  Daniel

--
  "I've struggled with reality for thirty-five years, but I'm glad to say that
   I finally won."