Re: slink -> potato

   Something I have noticed several times. If you are doing a remote upgrade
(probably a crazy idea), the telnet daemon (maybe inetd or something) becomes
unavailble for quite some time. Maybe it is between the time that netbase is
unpacked and when it is configured.   There are usually problems with a broken
package or two so that apt-get upgrade does not work on the first try. If I lose
my telnet connection, I can't telnet again to fix things.