Package update for Sep 29: Malformed Priority Line

This is the wrong place to send this, but I could find no better place on the
Debian contact page.

When I was updating my package list (apt-get update), I got an error on the
ftp.us.debian.org_debian_dists_potato_main_binary-i386_Packages file.
"Reading Package Lists... Error!
E: Malformed Priority line
E: Error occured while processing aleph-dev (NewVersion1)
E: Problem with MergeList
/var/state/apt/lists/ftp.us.debian.org_debian_dists_potato_main_binary-i386_Pack
ages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened."

This was easily corrected by changing the priority line for aleph-dev from
optionnal to optional.  The same applied to aleph-doc.

There is currently no package or pseudopackage associated with these lists.
 I suggest that a pseudopackage be created if only for organizing bug reports
of this nature.

Thank you.

Rhys Dyfrgi