Re: strange behavior of dh_dhelp

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> > > This may work sometimes but not always -> hack.

> > ctte decided, that this has always to work.  If it doesn't, this
> > is a bug in the package.

>   I assume that I can't start filing bugs against the ~116 packages
> on my system (eg, libc6) that moved to /usr/share/doc without
> leaving a symlink behind until this becomes part of policy.  Any
> idea how long that'll be?

No idea.  But have a look at
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/45/45561.html, there is consensus about
the change, it seems that it only has to be formulated and uploaded.
I just filed a proposal for the text.

Ciao

        Roland

--
 * roland@spinnaker.de * http://www.spinnaker.de/ *
 PGP: 1024/DD08DD6D   2D E7 CC DE D5 8D 78 BE  3C A0 A4 F1 4B 09 CE AF