dhcp-dns problems

I have a small network @Home and use dhcp to dole out the ip's, I use
the dhcp-dns package so that I can refer to these boxen by name and so
that various network utilities will work. Recently I've started getting
emails to root from Cron saying "update packet failed". I know that dhcp-dns
uses the nsupdate command to update the DNS info and I have set up my DNS
stuff to allow this, why is it suddenly not working? I've have had no luck
trying to debug this on my own because I have no  clue where to look. None
of the logs show anything odd and the dhcp-dns scripts seem pretty
closed-mouthed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rahsheen Porter -- StriderZ