Re: Use https://db.debian.org/ [was Re: Add your location ...]

Hi.

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.990922192922.1840S-100000@Wakko>
 jgg@ualberta.ca (Jason Gunthorpe) writes:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, James A. Treacy wrote:
>
> > I should have used https://www.debian.org/ in the original mail.
> > Sorry. Everyone who can (legally) use ssl should use that URL.
>
> Yes, this is definately the best way to enter the data right now.
> Encrypted LDAP is comming in many months though.

Is it possible to add

    <INPUT TYPE="reset" value="reset">

button on the "edit your info" page ?

Because I use Netscape Navigator to access encrpyted page currently,
but it has some difficulties to handle the input form page.

Or please tell me the other browser which can be used to access there
with encryption enabled (free one is best, but I don't know). Thanks.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>