Re: Conference! - around the world with Debian

> > >I'd love to go to the conference.  Let's go to Redmond and infiltrate
> > > Microsoft, or to the Portland area and infiltrate Intel.  <grin>
> > >
> > > I'll hike there if I have to.  I don't mind sleeping bag
> > > accomodations; I'm in Portland, OR, USA.
> >
> > Why not have a travelling conference?  We could arrange a series of
> > conferencelets in different cities.  People who are really keen could travel
> > around the world to all of them.  Others could just attend when it comes to
> > their city.
> > For those of us who attend in multiple countries we could book plane flights
> > together (hopefully get a good deal), play network Quake in the plane, etc.
>
>A laptop that'll do q3? mmmmmmmmm :)

Well that might be asking a bit much.  But seriously I think that there are
some opportunities for getting some serious debugging done on a plane.  When
you're surrounded by good programmers, have an endless supply of Coke and snack
food, aren't supplied with enough alcohol to get drunk (not in economy class)
coding is what you will do.

--
I'm in Utrecht.  I'd like to meet any Linux users in the area, or any other
part of the Netherlands.