gnome-print needs to create fontmap ?

Hello all,

I installed gnumeric 0.32-1 and gnome-print 0.4-1
but gnumeric does not run with messages;

Cannot read file /home/kohda/.gnome/fonts/fontmap :
gzopen failed: No such file or directory
Cannot read file /usr/share/fonts/fontmap :
gzopen failed: No such file or directory

** WARNING **: gnome_font_new_closest: font family Helvetica not found

Gnumeric failed to find a suitable default font.

Please verify your gnome-print installation and that your fontmap file
(typically located in /usr/local/share/fonts/fontmap) is not empty or
near empty.

I do not know about gnumeric/gnome-print now so not sure
but should gnome-print do something to create appropriate
fontmap in postinst with perhaps gnome-font-install ?

Thanks in advance,		1999.9.23

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>