Re: Add your location to the developer db so it can be added to the map

* "Raul" == Raul D Miller <moth@debian.org> wrote:

Raul> Martin Bialasinski <martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de> wrote:
>> It is your login password on master you have to use.

Raul> You don't have to use your login password on master.

Read my sentence as "... you have to use on the webpage.".

I also use passwordless ssh when accessing master, but I fortunately
also remember the password :-)

For the ones who forgot their password:

http://www.debian.org/intro/organization accessable through the
developer's corner says:

 System Administration -- <debian-admin@debian.org>

    This is the address to use when encountering problems on one of
    Debian's machines, including password problems or you need a
    package installed.

Personally, I have a encrypted file where I store infos like passwords.

Ciao,
	Martin