Re: Add your location to the developer db so it can be added to the map

*- On 22 Sep, Martin Bialasinski wrote about "Re: Add your location to the developer db so it can be added to the map"

> * "James" == James A Treacy <treacy@debian.org> wrote:
>
> James> If you would like your location to be shown on the map you need
> James> to add your location to the developer database:
> James> http://db.debian.org/
>
> I know someone once posted a Website with a global DB of
> citiy->coord. entries.
>
> Has someone such a URL, so I can look up Cologne, Germany?

I just found this place which is really quite cool,
http://www.astro.com/atlas/.  It gave the following,

Cologne, GER: 50n56, 6e59, Germany

--
Brian