Re: ITA: wmaker wamker-data

>> Chris McKillop <cdm@debian.org> writes:

 > Hey...
 >
 > 	I just noticed that wmaker and wmaker-data are up for
 > adoption.  If no one else is working on them, I will take over.

Hi, current maintainer here.

I'm moving to Germany, where I don't not yet sure if I'll be able to
maintain my packages, at least not until I get a computer of my own (i.e.,
something that I can break at will).  Gecko (who, IIRC, said doesn't follow
-devel on a regular basis) offered to NMU wmaker while I figure out this.
If you are really interested in maintaining wmaker, at least for a while,
talk to him and let me know what you guys decide.

/me is building 0.61.0-1 right now, but won't be able to upload it.  You
(esp. Chris and Gecko) can find 0.61.0-1.diff at:

  http://master.debian.org/~mmagallo/wmaker/wmaker_0.61.0-1.diff.gz
  http://master.debian.org/~mmagallo/wmaker/wmaker_0.61.0-1.dsc

source is here:

  http://www.windowmaker.org/ftp/pub/beta/srcs/WindowMaker-0.61.0.tar.gz

This probably fixes some bugs, maybe an RC one.

I'll appreciate it if someone NMUs this.  You need debhelper, libPropList's
-dev, a bunch of graphic libraries -dev's (dpkg -s wmaker), X11 -dev's...

Thanks,

	Marcelo