Re: emacs and anacron on slink

Yes, the lack of suidregister unregistration is an already-reported
bug.  I even have it fixed, but was mocked by some of the /usr/share
changes and haven't got an updated build yet.

>  2) it takes 47 MB (7.37%) of first CD on which, in theory, the most
>  useful packages

This is a good point -- one might suggest (I'm not sure to whom?) that
emacs19 be relegated to disk2 and taken out of the install profiles,
esp. since emacs21 is "almost out" and might actually ship before
debian 2.2 :-)

			_Mark_ <eichin@thok.org>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian emacs19 Package Maintainer :-)