Re: name2() solved

Paul Harris <harri-pc@ee.uwa.edu.au> writes:
> header files, but what is the "correct" way to code this functionality? if
> its not in the stdc++ headers, how are people supposed to solve similar
> problems that name2() solved? (even tho its pretty damn simple code).

Speaking without having looked at anything but the fragment that you
posted, I'm betting the token pasting (the ##) is being used to try
and simulate something using preprocessor macros that is now a defined
part of ISO C++.

So, unfortunately, I suspect the answer to your last question is "big
rewrite".

Mike.