Re: Move proftpd to contrib

Or a new section for packages removed from main due to bugs, but possibly still
desired by some people?  It's safer to have a clear message that "Debian
considers these packages to contain too many bugs for inclusion in the main
distribution, but we are aware that there are some who want to use these
packages anyway."  Something like this would eliminate any blame if people use
those buggy packages, and then have their systems crash or go unstable, or get
hacked.  Any opinions?

							Dave Bristel