Re: Crazy Idea: debian developer conference

I love it.. Last time, I went to Paris, it cost me about $450 US for a round trip from Atlanta. I think the fares are cheaper in Winter.

Regards,
Vaidhy

PS: It would be a good idea if we can find out if a trip to Paris and then a train or flight would be cheaper than a direct flight to nl.