Re: Release-critical Bugreport for September 17, 1999

In article <19990917001504.A21563@master.debian.org> you wrote:

> Package: dump (main)
> Maintainer: Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>
>   44061  dump: Appears to be unable to dump rev 1 ext2fses with sparse super

I'm not an expert on ext2 filesystem internals.  If someone who is wants to
have a look at this and give me some advice, that would be appreciated.  There
is no upstream activity evident on dump.

> Package: inn (main)
> Maintainer: Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>
>   44656  INN 1.7.2-4.1 overwrites local access control files

I have not investigated this in any detail, yet.  I'm working hard on 2.X
inn packages, and I intend to review the access control file handling before
the initial 2.X upload happens.

Bdale