Re: /opt/ again (was Re: FreeBSD-like approach for Debian? [was: ...])

Good god, Jon is even reading Tom Christianson wrong. Tom said to
integrate responses after the quoted text, whether in whole or in part,
so that it reads like a conversation.

And since Jon is such a big fan of announcing his additions to his kill
file (like anybody else really gives a shit) *plonk*.

--
Steve Greenland <vmole@swbell.net>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read