Re: Cure segfaults on potato with recompiling

For the un-initiated: I am maintaining XMMS.

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 05:22:16PM +0200, Bastian Kleineidam wrote:
> [xmms problems]
> :) Did you post a bug report against those packages? If not, I think you
> :) should.
> I wrote an email to the xmms maintainer.

Apparently, libc6 2.1 was causing those problems. Some two weeks ago, I
got three or more reports about XMMS breakage after upgrading libc6.

The day before yesterday two people told me that another upgrade of
libc6 fixed XMMS problems.

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name