Re: tin and leafnode debs for slink

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 02:16:17AM +0200, Christian Surchi wrote:
> On 11-Sep-99 Mark Brown wrote:

> > Leafnode shouldn't need much alteration beyond a new debhelper and some
> > adjustment of the dependancies (at least tcpd and logrotate would need
> > to be removed).  If you remove the call to dh_perl and revert to using
> > /usr/doc it shouldn't even need the new debhelper.

> I removed the call to dh_perl and I build deb without problems. I see that I
> can remove tcp dependencies because on slink tcpd is in netbase, but what about
> logrotate?

Logrotate wasn't in slink AFAIK and older versions of the leafnode
package simply didn't rotate logs so you're not loosing anything over
the slink version if you don't have it.  If you want to rotate the
logs then get logrotate for slink and leave the dependancy there if you
like.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/