nedit segfault

Hello,

I know this is NOT the exact place to post this, but I have had trouble with
NEdit from the slink and potato distributions. I can't figure out what exactly
conditions are necessary to reproduce this, but sometimes when I press Ctrl+S
it segfaults. I've ltrace'd it and included the last lines before the crash.
Hope it helps. The trace is from:

$ dpkg -l nedit
[snip]
ii  nedit           5.02-4         NEdit is a powerful, customizable, Motif bas

as distributed with potato.

--
key ID: 1024D/F00A7E3F (DSS)    user ID: kay <kay@phreedom.org>
fingerprint: DDCC 1A8C 30C5 8C7B C7E3  8808 02C3 1A5D F00A 7E3F