Re: Postfix and fidonet

Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au> writes:

The domain you put in the transport file doesn't match the domain
shown in the error message.

By the way, I am using a similar set up for UUCP and that works OK if
I send mail to nonexistent subdomains (well, they get bounced on the
other side of the UUCP link).

> and put the following in transport:
>
> .fidonet.org.au                 ifmail:f371.n633.z3.fidonet.org
           ^^^^^^

> No matter what I do I always get the same error:
>
> Sep 11 16:19:42 snoopy postfix/smtp[30609]: AD8631780:
> to=<Brian.May@f362.n633.z3.fidonet.org>, relay=none, delay=1,
                                     ^^^
> status=bounced (Name service error for domain f362.n633.z3.fidonet.org:
> Host not found)

Maybe you should ask on the postfix mailing list, instead of on
debian-devel.  (postfix-users@postfix.org)

	- Ruud de Rooij.
--
ruud de rooij | *@spam.ruud.org | http://ruud.org | http://weer.moonblade.net