Re: [ITP] TuxNES

Quoting Joseph Carter:
> TuxNES is a fork of the Nestra free NES emulator with some things
> not in Nestra that Mike (the person who forked it) wanted to add.

        What sort of license are TuxNES/Nestra under?

> If the two don't just merge (which is still possible) I'll upload a
> package soon.  Since there are no known free ROM images for the NES,
> and no real obvious way that they could be easily created, TuxNES
> would have to go into contrib.

        I'm not sure about this.  I have Cc'd my brother on this, as
he has a certain interest in the emulation community and free
software.  I'm sure that he could come up with an answer to this.

--
((lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))
(quote (lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))))