Modules 2

Hi all,

In my message 'Modules' I've expressed my question wrong...
I want to know if there is any tutorial about DEVELOPING modules for
filesystems (in the Module Programming Guide on LDP is not explained).

I've said in my last mail creating filesystem modules... that's WRONG.

Bye.

PD: Sorry, I'm sending this mail to both mailing lists because I don't
remember where I send it.