ITP: lib-poe-perl, rhs-printtool

lib-poe-perl:

This is the award winning Perl library for event driven state machines and
I/O abstraction. It has many facilities to ease writing servers and the
like.

http://www.newts.org/~troc/poe.html

rhs-printtool:

This is the standard "printtool" from Redhat and it's associated filters.
It's an X-Windows program that allows the simple set up of local, remote
and Samba printers.

The latter might take a week or two, sort everything out and make it
compatible with debian policy.

Please CC: me on all replies, as I'm not subscribed to this list, thanks!

--
Rafael Kitover
rkitover@io.com