Re: SGML documentation source
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: SGML documentation source
- From: Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 03 Sep 1999 10:43:17 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Adam Di Carlo's message of "28 Aug 1999 21:56:32 -0400"
- References: <199908260750.JAA01982@ezili.sis.pasteur.fr> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Adam Di Carlo <email@example.com> writes:
> Ew, why? I"m the maintainer and I don't even like them. In fact, the
> cygnus-stylesheets package is just some rather poorly modularized
> shell scripts and a docbook-stylesheets style driver.
So what's preferred these days? I only looked at cygnus-stylesheets
briefly, and only at the package, not generated output. I was struck
by the fact that it seemed to support more output formats than the
other available stylesheets.
Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930