Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja)

From: Daniel Martin <dtm12@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
Subject: Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja)
Date: 31 Aug 1999 09:05:23 -0400

> Kenshi Muto <kmuto@debian.org> writes:
>
> > fvwm95-ja: *
> > 	This is Japanese handling patched version.
> > 	Debian version is 2.0.43ba but patch version is 2.0.43a.
> > 	ftp://ftp.lab.kdd.co.jp/X11/acontrib/fvwm95/
>
> I'll be happy to merge this patch into the main debian fvwm95 - in
> fact, I may be slowly becoming the upstream maintainer, (the old
> upstream maintainer hasn't wanted it for quite a while).  If so, this
> will become part of the upstream release.

It is great, really great. Do you get the patch already ?

> Also, I do speak a (very) little Japanese, which may help.

Great ! I have maintained fvwm95-ja but I am not programmer.
So I am afraid I can not help you technically but if
there are problems please contact me, perhaps I can help
you on Japanese.

			   1999.9.1
--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>