Re: Error in smtp-refuser

Hi,
On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, LARONDE wrote:

> Just an idea : have you linked sh to ash ? I had some problems with packages who declare "#!/bin/sh" but in fact use bash. If this is the case, just relink to bash in order to achieve the install.
no, I solved touch'ing the missing file before installing...

Bye
			+--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
			| Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
			+--------+          I found it in linux.......
                                ,,,
                               (o o)
Easynet S.r.l. Via Trainotti, 6  37121 Verona  http://www.easynet.it
              There is no world without Verona walls,
               But purgatory, torture, hell itself.
        [Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Act III - Scene III]