Re: Release-critical Bugreport for August 27, 1999

[No need to send me a Cc, I read the list, where I write.]

On 99-08-28 Johnie Ingram wrote:
> "Christian" == Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> writes:

> >> Package: proftpd (main) Maintainer: Johnie Ingram
> >> 38229 normal users cannot login
> Christian> It seems that this can easily be fixed by changing the
> Christian> default configuration.

> How?

Argh, never chech bug reports at 02:00, when you to tired, you miss some
things. After a new look at the bugreport and the changelog for proftp ,
I would say, that the problem could be the pam-support, that has been
activated.

> >> 42516 ls -lRat recurses infinitely
> Christian> This one should go upstream as it seems to effect the
> Christian> complete source.

> This was fixed upstream months ago; problem is its not in Slink.
> Can we put it in the new improved Slink?

So could somebody please check and verify this, so that the number of
release-critical bugs can be decreased.

* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *