Pb with shared libraries

Hello,

I want to use netscape ( the libc5 version) on a slink box. So I have installed
the "old" libc5 libraries, which still exist on the slink CDs, but I need to
get and install some X libc5 libraries too.

Can someone tell me where I can get these old libraries ( I still have
my hamm CDs, but I don't really know in which .deb found them).

Or is there a package for slink that already does that ?

TIA

--
Thierry LARONDE
thierry.laronde@polynum.com

"unctuous : used about somebody who pretends to put balm on your wounds, when,
at the very time, by way of preliminaries, he's just oiling your arse."
	Adrien Herryolt, "Le glossaire des Précieuses"