ITP: pkspxy (PGP Public Key Server Proxy)

Source: pkspxy
Section: net
Maintainer: Roland Rosenfeld <roland@debian.org>
Standards-Version: 2.5.1

Package: pkspxy
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
Suggests: pkspxyc
 This package implements a caching proxy to be used between any
 program which speaks the HKP protocol for PGP public key exchange,
 and any HKP-capable key server (this will probably be pks).

Package: pkspxyc
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
Suggests: pkspxy
 pkspxyc is the "smart" client to be used with the PKS proxy server.
 More generally, it can be used as a HKP client with almost any PGP
 key server.

The program is written by Thomas Roessler <roessler@guug.de> and are
distributed under GPL.

The proxy only transports and caches PGP keys but doesn't use or
handle them in any way, so I think we can place this in main (instead
of non-us).

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--
 * roland@spinnaker.de * http://www.spinnaker.de/ *
 PGP: 1024/DD08DD6D   2D E7 CC DE D5 8D 78 BE  3C A0 A4 F1 4B 09 CE AF