Re: itp: static bins / resolving static debian issues

Monday, August 23, 1999, 12:37:56 PM, Justin wrote:
> I want Debian to be usable as a reliable production server. This is
> what is required.

    It is usable as a reliable production server.  It is not required.

> But I think that we have demonstrated that it is required on a reliable
> production server;

    You have forgotten, however, that Debian isn't *just* for servers.
Furthermore, I have demonstrated, repeatedly, that it isn't required as it
is't the sole answer.

> controversial issue; perhaps you should "postpone" your response to
> messages you disagree with for 10 minutes or so, then re-edit them
> for politeness.

    Maybe you should learn how to quote properly.  Here's a hint, replies
don't go before the text, twink.