Re: LAME installer and Fraunhofer

On Sun, 22 Aug 1999, Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote:

	Well, Fraunhofer can kiss my ass, they don't know whether I have
LAME installed or not. However, to keep Debian clean, I'd prefer that the
luser get his own distro of the ISO sources and a debian package would do
the patch and compile. Would be easier to realise too, since ftp sites
come and go...

	Goes without saying that it's non-free.

Greetings,
Michael.

"I'm not just a server, but I'm also a client."		Debian GNU/Linux
Michael Stroucken	stroucki@debian.org	 Is your penguin 64 bit?