Coda (experimental) is NOT GPL (or other free license)

I tried to compile CODA on Alpha and tried to fix some of the most
ugly 32 bit bugs.

While looking at the coda I saw that there are files in the coda
source that state in the copyright that they might include third party
code which might not be free.

That means coda can never be in main and is thus pretty useless (apart
from needing a complete rewrite to be 64 Bit and endianess clean).

Is there anyone out there willing to do a major "visual grep" for any
files that might not be free and try to replace those?

May the Source be with you.
                        Goswin