ITP/RFP: pydb - enhanced Python debugger

I noticed that while DDD now support Python upstream, we don't have
the enhanced Python debugger pydb in the distribution. Therefore I
announce my intention to package it. If somebody else would like to
take over the package (just a mere three Python files), I'd be very
glad.

pydb is available from http://daikon.tuc.noao.edu/python. I'll have to
clear up the license with the author, but it's certainly the Python
license.

	Gregor

 Package: pydb
 Version: 1.01-1
 Section: devel
  Pydb is a command-line debugger for Python. It is based on the standard
  Python debugger pdb, but has a number of added features. Particularly,
  it is suitable for use with DDD, a graphical debugger front end.