Re: RSA key in GNUPG

In article <[🔎] 19990821161034.A1101@debian.org> you write:
>> From my tests i could encrypt a message with gpg and a RSA key but
>> pgp was not able to decode it - So there is a technical limitation.
>
># force-v3-sigs
># rfc1991
># digest-algo md5
>
>I have these commented out in favor of openpgp, but if you want pgp2 to be
>able to use the cyphertext, uncomment them.

I have all of these options enabled, but have the same problems as the
original poster. I previosly posted this problem in debian.user, but
nobody was able to suggest any solution, other then to use version 1 of
idea and rsa (which I couldn't find).

The same problem occurs on non-Debian non-Linux systems.

Signing, however works fine.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>