Re: Unsupported Debian [was: Re: [New maintainer] Working for De

On 05-Aug-99 Sarel J. Botha wrote:

> How about a semi-stable dist? All packages are kept to the latest, except of
> course for stuff which will break your system, like glibc and perl upgrades.
> I think this would solve all the problems people have been having with
> outdated packages.

Probably. The ideas of last days could solve some problem.

---
Christian Surchi                |  Debian GNU/Linux User
csurchi@mclink.it               |  http://www.debian.org
www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi   |  Linux, the choice of a GNU generation
Nearly every complex solution to a programming problem that I
have looked at carefully has turned out to be wrong.
                -- Brent Welch