Re: Debian/Corel liason?

*Dale Scheetz wrote:

> I have a "customer" who can't get Corel's WordPerfect to run, and he says
> that Corel places the fault on Debian (but of course doesn't tell me why,
> or what errors are occuring or any other useful information ... normal
> user ;-)

  Someone, at Corel or otherwise, should make an installer or at least
  a list of dependencies.  It needs libc5 and libXpm 4 (linked against
  libc5 ).  Also, the install script failed when I ran it from the
  mounted CD.  I had to copy the CD tree to a hard drive and run
  the script from there, and then it worked.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org