Re: Corel/Debian Linux Installer

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Christopher W. Curtis wrote:

> Also, I would like to try to emphasize filesystem layout on the partitions
> so that they can be used most effectively:
>
> /     -- small, 32-64MB, mounted readonly, 0% reserve
> /etc  -- small, 16-32MB, mounted read-write, 0% reserve

/etc, /sbin, /bin must be on the root partition for obvious reasons
(how do you fetch /etc/inittab, /sbin/init and /bin/mount overwise).

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:   http://www.openhardware.org        Executive Linux: -